THIRD ANNUAL CONFERENCE ON COMPLIANCE AND ETHICS
Tuesday, October 3, 2017, Bled (Slovenia) at IEDC-Bled School of Management
We are kindly inviting you to join the main regional event on compliance and ethics at IEDC – Bled School of Management in Slovenia. Again, this year we are attracting to the stage proven experts and interesting personalities from Slovenia and abroad.
Aside from enriching your knowledge and experience, you will have a pleasant opportunity to connect with peers, experts of different backgrounds, from various organizations, variety of sectors and countries. All joined by the same aspiration, to advance standards and practices of lawful and ethical business. We also wish to keep up with trends, which influence our organizations and our professional development.
Who should attend the conference?
- The presidents and members of the management boards, supervisory boards and the related bodies, as well as other managers and representatives of organisations who would like to establish or learn more about the operation of the compliance function in connection with the responsibility of directing or supervising legality and fairness of business operations;
- Regulators and other supervisory bodies who supervise companies and the compliance of their business operations with regulation, assess their responsibility in the event of violations and thus build the external environment which importantly affects the development of effective compliance and ethics’ programmes within organisations;
- Experts for compliance and business ethics in companies and other organisations who carry out the tasks connected with the implementation, management or execution of the compliance function;
- Experts who closely cooperate, advise on or possibly monitor the compliance function: communicators, experts for social responsibility, risk management, internal management, internal control;
- Experts from the field of internal auditing who co-operate with compliance and ethics professionals and who are responsible for auditing the function and the compliance and ethics programme;
- Experts from the field of social responsibility, who are closely connected and intertwined with the issues of compliance and business ethics;
- Lawyers, legal practitioners, consultants, public relations experts and other interested professionals who are (in one way or another) stakeholders or which work as advisors in the field of the compliance management system and business ethics. By attending the conference, you can deepen your knowledge of this developing discipline of ensuring compliance and learn more about its role in the internal management system.
CONFERENCE SUPPORTED BY
Ascaldera and InfoHouse collaborate in the area of implementation of GDPR rules imposed on the companies (new EU General Data Protection Regulation). InfoHouse is responsible for the legal part, while Ascaldera is dedicated to information technologies that shall comply with these legal rules. Together with our top experts we offer companies an analytical and thorough overview of compliance with GDPR, GAP analysis and internal trainings.